Tripp Trapp Chair – Beech by Stokke
The Tripp Trapp Chair – Beech is an ingenious highchair that revolutionised the children’s chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched.
The Tripp Trapp Chair’s classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
The chair is suitable for babies aged 6 months and older, although its solid construction and premium oak wood can hold up to a 110kg adult.
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4. Remove the lower metal bar and add an adult cushion for comfort and style.
The Tripp Trapp Chair – Beech is available in a choice of colours.
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Includes guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
- Available in a choice of colours
- Height: 79cm
- Length: 49cm
- Width: 46cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Beech wood
- Newborn set