Stokke Blanket Cotton Knit in Various Colours
Naturally breathable, the Stokke Blanket Cotton Knit is a perennial favourite for keeping your baby comfortable.
Delicate and soft, this fabric is extraordinarily gentle next to baby’s skin while remaining easy to maintain. The Stokke designers have created visual interest by making them in a sweet round shape with varying weaves for added texture. The pattern on the blankets incorporates subtle, tone-on-tone colours. This blanket is part of the Stokke Caring Collection. Building on a long Norwegian tradition of respecting nature, Stokke is now offering the Caring Collection with textiles made of organic cotton with OCS100 certification.
What does this mean? Organic cotton is special not only for its high quality, but because it helps to promote a sustainable environment. OCS100 certificate ensures that it meets strict guidelines at every point of production – from the way it’s grown, to the way it’s produced. Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides, fertilisers or chemicals. This means that it’s healthier for our air, water and especially your baby.
- Uniquely woven, super soft 100% organic cotton
- Scandinavian look and feel with oval shape
- Machine washable natural fibres that are soft next to baby’s skin
- Safe, OCS Organic 100 Cotton Content Standard
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified
- A perfect gift for baby showers & new mothers
- Available in soft, subtle colours
- Diameter: 95cm
- Fine 100% cotton knit