Trendy Spot Trundle Bed
The Spot Trundle Bed allows your child to create their very own hideout on the bed by draping a sheet atop the tipi frame.
This unique Scandi-style single bed forms part of the desirable Spot range by Vox. The Spot Trundle Bed has a trundle bed underneath for accommodating sleepover guests. The single bed is extra long and fits an extra length mattress (90cm x 200cm) which is available separately.
The addition of the tipi frame transforms the bed into a house shaped piece of furniture that your children will love – they can roll it out and use it to build a den or play in a shadow theatre. The tipi frame is loose and is fitted with small lockable wheels which allows it to be rolled away from the bed and create additional play space. The tipi frame fits the Spot single bed and its A-frame rails double up as storage bars.
- The frame can be turned into a canopy with an ordinary blanket or sheet
- Extra length
- Unique design
- Height: 42cm
- Length: 204cm
- Width: 95cm
- Easy-to-clean laminated board – resistant to damage and damp
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Mobile A-frame (Tipi)
- Bedding and decor
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong