Sleek Spot Double Bed
The Spot Double Bed is ideal for the older child, teen or young adult who wants to sleep on a double bed.
The design of this bed is modern and sleek and forms part of the desirable new Spot by VOX range. This bed is extra long and fits an extra length mattress which is available separately. Since the bed stands on solid pine wood legs, you also gain additional storage space under it – you can store large bags, boxes, or sports equipment. The easy-to-clean laminated board headboard and frame is resistant to damage and damp.
The Spot Double Bed Drawer (available separately) fits perfectly underneath the Spot Double Bed for additional storage.
- Sleek modern design
- Extra length
- Design allows for additional storage space underneath bed
- Height: 106.5cm
- Length: 213cm
- Width: 145cm
- Easy-to-clean laminated board resistant to damage and damp
- Solid pine light wood legs
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Bedding and decor
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong