This ultimate shape sorter features 12 chunky, vibrantly colored shapes that make a satisfying “clunk” as they drop into the natural-finish hard wood cube.
Then open the lid, take them out and start all over again! A classic educational toy for toddlers.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to build a tower with the blocks. Help the child become familiar with the shapes and Filter Colour by identifying them as the child stacks the blocks.
- Encourage beginning counting skills by asking the child to count the blocks with you. Repeat the activity until the child is familiar with the numbers one through twelve.
- Once the child is familiar with the shapes and Filter Colour, ask the child to hand you a specific shape or color block.
- Interactive design lets your child sort shapes into corresponding holes
- Bright Filter Colour and easy-to-hold blocks encourage creative play