Exclusive Ruby Bed
The Ruby Bed is from our exclusive girl’s range that will steal her heart.
Ruby features feminine curves and timeless grooves. The very sturdy frame and solid base offer additional support and comfort, with the footboard measuring 64cm high and the headboard 96cm high. The Ruby Bed is available in single or 3/4 and the Ruby range has a matching pedestal and desk. We urge customers to please use a mattress with a minimum thickness of approximately 18cm to avoid exposure of the bed’s internal fittings.
The bed is available in a standard single (100cm wide including sides, accommodates a 91cm wide mattress) and 3/4 (116cm wide including sides, accommodates a 107cm wide mattress) option.
- Crisp white finish
- Solid base
- Sturdy design
- Height: 97cm
- Length: 196cm
- Width: 100cm/116cm
- 22mm E1 MDF with PVC wrap resistant to corrosion, water and high temperature
- Decor and bedding
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong