Original Pristine White Deluxe Pod
The original Sleepyhead Pristine White Deluxe Pod is the ultimate safe, snug and soothing environment for your baby.
The Sleepyhead Deluxe Pod’s clever design makes it a wonderful haven for babies from birth to 8 months old. Your little one can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles. The pods are also great for stress-free co-sleeping, tummy time and diaper changes.
The pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel around the house, at grandma’s, out and about or on vacation. The cover’s stunning on-trend design lets baby rest in style, while additional covers are available to match your mood and decor.
All materials used are breathable, machine washable and hypoallergenic. Sleepyhead Deluxe offers excellent air-permeability and all filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with breathable, hygienic and non-toxic properties.
Born, bred and designed with love in Sweden, Sleepyhead believes that every baby needs and deserves to be surrounded in a comfortable and snug environment every day of their lives.
- This is a complete pod ready to go
- Use from newborn to 8 months
- Lightweight & portable
- Free from phtalates & heavy metals
- Machine washable
- Side loops for toy arch
- Recreates the womb
- Reduces startle reflex
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Super soft and snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- Length: 75cm (85cm with clasps open)
- Width: 46cm
- Cover: 100% cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Always follow all care and use instructions
- Additional covers available separately
When will my order be delivered if I order now?
Our current delivery timeframe is:
In stock items:
Deliveries occur on weekdays within normal business hours (public holidays excluded).
These products will be back soon according to the lead time listed under ” When do I get it?
How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery is free to main city centers on orders over R400. Regional areas will be quoted a surcharge on checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
CLM makes use of reliable contracted third-party transporters with a national delivery network.
Safe Contactless Delivery (COVID-19)
In line with government directions, all our transporters will adhere to strict safety protocols. Delivery personnel are screened daily, will wear face masks during delivery and required to sanitise their hands regularly. Delivery personnel are required to maintain social distancing of 1.5m from customers and may only enter a customer’s home if all residents wear face masks. As an additional precaution, it is recommended that customers sanitise parcels personally based on guidelines which will be provided.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all cities and towns within the South-African borders. Main cities are delivered free of charge and regional areas will show a surcharge at checkout. There may occasionally be a remote or high-risk area that may not be serviced by our couriers, but in these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before the order is dispatched.
Can I collect my order from your warehouse?
Under the current COVID-19 lockdown regulations we do not permit any collections from any of our warehouses. All orders shall be delivered by courier only.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
Our distribution office will email tracking details to you as soon as your order has been dispatched. The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the 3rd party courier or with our distribution office. This can be done on the relevant websites.
Anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
It is important that cartons be checked for visible damages and that the number of cartons/parcels delivered corresponds with the number indicated on the waybill. Please note that the number of items you have ordered may not correspond with the number of cartons as more than one item may be packaged in one carton (e.g. two chairs may be packaged in one carton). Should there be any discrepancy or visible damages, this should be clearly indicated on the waybill and be reported to us within 48 hours from receipt of order. We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for ‘Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces – test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant