Modern Retro Play Bed – White
The Flexa Play Bed – White with a modern retro look is perfect for young children to cool tweens.
The organic shapes and funky pastels combined with a strong Scandinavian design look will brighten up every child’s room. The beautiful legs made from the finest ash bring lightness and warmth to the bed and the coloured feet add a playful touch. Add a bunch of pillows and the bed doubles-up as a practical mini-sofa – perfect for the playroom.
A Play Safety Rail (or two) can be added to the Flexa Play Bed for added safety when used as a toddler bed.
This bed forms part of the new Flexa Range of luxury Single Kids Beds designed and made by Danish experts.
- Rounded, organic shape ensures safety
- Mattress available separately – size required is 91cm x 188cm
- 5-year guarantee on manufacturing defects
- This product is safety tested according to international standards
- Made in Denmark
- Height: 72cm
- Length: 192cm
- Width: 96cm
- Made from MDF (medium density fibreboard) with colour-matched ash wood legs
- The lacquer is free from solvents and toxic colorants
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Mattress and Safety Rail available separately
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong