Do you remember these parachute toys from when you were a child? Well Djeco have given this simple toy concept the Djeco style make over and created a fun children’s paper craft kit at the same time.
There are 6 parachute girls to make using tissue paper for the parachutes, thread to connect to the paper girls, a bead to weight the parachute so it floats down and stickers to decorate and stabilise the parachutes.
A fun small gift or creative party activity that can then be turned into a game to see who floats the fastest, slowest, furthest…
From the Djeco Kirigami range Djeco Parachutes Girls Team is recommended for ages 7 to 13 years old. Comes in a thick cardboard envelope 22 by 23cms and includes a picture instruction box. Boys Parachute team available too (see below).
- Make beautiful floating parachute toys
- 6 parachute Girls to make
- Comes with tissue paper, thread, stickers and beads
- Full picture instructions
- Cardboard envelope 22 by 23cms
- Great party activity and game
- Boys Team available too
- Part of Crafts4Kids kids origami range