100% Cotton Natural Ivory Cot Bumper Cover
The Natural Ivory Cot Bumper Cover by Bunni is handmade in South Africa from 100% cotton chambray.
A cot bumper is indispensable for providing comfy and safe cushioning for your baby in the cot. The cot bumper inner is available separately.
- Handmade in SA
- 100% unbleached cotton twill
- Comes with ties for cot-bars
- Removable and washable
- Bumper inner available separately
- Size: 188cm x 22cm
- Bunni cot bumper covers do not fit Snuggletime cot bumper inners (198cm x 23cm)
- This is a heavier fabric due to the nature of its production, it has not undergone a bleaching process as it carries the natural qualities of the cotton
Threadcount is used in wide width fabrics woven in a percale or sateen weave and means the number of yarns per square inch.
The higher the thread count, generally the better the quality but this is not always the case as many mills have discovered ways of putting in more yarns in a less expensive manner using not as fine a yarn, so thread count is no longer a single determining factor of quality as it used to be in the past.
High-quality percale or sateen weaves use a single-ply cotton yarn, and woven specifically in that weave. Other fibers can also be woven into the same weaves so using the terms percale and a thread count in a product may not even refer to a cotton product and therefore can be deceptive terms.
Bunni fabrics are not wide width fabrics done in a percale or sateen weave specifically aimed solely at bedding so we don’t use thread count terminology with it as it becomes irrelevant with these fabrics.