Ko-coon Merino Moses Mattress / Nesting Cushion
Ko-coon searched high and low for the very best nesting cushion for your baby (pairing perfectly with the Ko-coon Natural Moses Basket) and they are super proud of the Merino Nesting Cushion.
Merino is 100% natural. The natural wool helps regulate body temperature – reducing the risk of overheating or excessive loss of body heat for newborn; keeping your baby snug in winter and cool in summer. The nesting cushion provides support whilst not placing undue pressure on your baby’s developing neck and head – it supports and soothes your baby’s small and growing body.
You will find the Nesting Cushion is a medium firmness. You can use it with the Ko-coon Natural Moses Basket or on its own, placed in a larger cot. When your baby outgrows it, use the nesting cushion with a pillowcase as your child’s pillow.
Use the Merino Nesting Cushion with the Mattress Protector Puddle Pads. These allow air to circulate freely and they are Ko-coon’s natural alternative to plastic mattress protectors. Puddle Pads and fitted sheets will eliminate the need for frequent cleaning of the mattress itself.
- Designed and made in South Africa
- Customised to fit the Ko-coon Natural Moses Basket
- Length: 75cm
- Width: 45cm
- Merino wool
- Ko-coon Natural Moses Basket
- Moses Rocking Stand
- Fitted Sheet
- For small stains, ‘spot’ hand wash with lukewarm water and a mild detergent
- Rinse with cool water and allow to drain before drying flat
- Ensure the mattress is totally dry before using it again
- Turn the mattress over and rotate each week
- Air regularly