Loki Arctic White Bed – 3/4
The Loki Arctic White Bed – 3/4 from our exclusive Loki range offers design features such as a solid frame-built headboard with surface tilt for added comfort and design aesthetic.
The solid base offers additional support and comfort with the footboard measuring 40cm high and the headboard 89.5cm high. The Loki bed can be paired with a matching pedestal and bookshelves to complete the look. The range also includes an underbed which can be configured to be used as a storage drawer or pull-out underbed with mattress (the storage divider is easily removed).
The bed accommodates standard SA 3/4 sized mattresses for the top and single for the underbed (available separately).
- Crisp white finish
- Frame-built tilted headboard
- Solid base and sturdy design
- Mattresses for bed and pull-out underbed are available separately
- Fits standard SA 3/4 mattress (188cm x 1o7cm)
- Height: 89.5cm
- Length: 202.8cm
- Width: 114.5cm
- E2 MDF (medium density fibreboard)
- Melamine wrap resistant to corrosion, water and high temperature
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
Download Assembly Instructions
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong