Wooden Project Workbench for “Constructive” Fun
Little ones will be absolutely thrilled with this Wooden Project Workbench.
This 24-piece set includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, and bolts for hours of creative, “constructive” fun. Preschoolers will love using the hammer, wrench, and screwdriver to build their projects!
The table has a working vise, wooden tools and hardware. This set helps children to develop motor skills through entertaining play. Kids can assemble a number of items with the tools and hardware included with this set. Once playtime is over, all the parts store neatly in the tool rack and on the storage shelf.
- This sturdy bench contains a functioning vise, tool rack, wooden tools, hardware and a storage shelf
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Material: Wood, Metal
- Educational Focus: Motor Skills
- Dimensions: 12.7cm H x 36cm W x 70cm L
- Product Weight: 9kg
- Take-Along Tool Kit Wooden Toy included with the workbench!
More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the flat boards with holes by color and to identify the Filter Colour. Have the child count the number of boards in each color and count the total number of boards.
- Ask the child to sort the screws by the color of the screw heads. Ask the child to identify the Filter Colour and count the total number of screws.
- Place four pieces from the tool kit in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
- Count the number of holes in each flat board. Then put two of the boards together and count the total number of holes in both. Try different combinations, adding and counting the holes in each.