The Leander Cot is undoubtedly the most stylish European cot on the market.
It is the essential cot for lovers of function, design and exquisite quality and is a sure investment in your child’s well-being.
The Leander Cot grows with your child and is built to last – in more ways than one. It takes just an Allen key and a couple of screws to change the design and function. This design provides five great beds in one. Simple and amazing.
Start by using the bed with the bottom and sides placed in baby position. When your baby starts to stand or crawl by themselves, lower the bottom of the bed. You now have a regular 70cm x 120cm bed.
When the bed length becomes too short, simply change the sides and base of the bed with the kit that is included when purchasing the bed. You now have a 70cm x 150cm junior bed.
When the bed no longer is used as a bed, it can be used as a smart sofa in another room.
- Modern, functional design
- A complete bed, including the mattress
- Withstands up to 100 kg
- Available in a choice of colours: Whitewash, White, Walnut or Grey
DIMENSIONS (Baby bed to Junior bed):
- Height: 54.5cm – 94cm
- Length: 120cm – 150cm
- Width: 70cm
- Moulded, FSC certified beechwood
- Surface treated with water-based lacquer
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Bedding and decor
COMFORT+7 MATTRESS FEATURES:
- Pressure-relieving cold foam core with drilled vertical air channels for continuous air circulation
- The surfaces are different: one side has small knobs and is ideal for a baby’s weight (the white side) and the other has a wave pattern (the purple side) ideal for a heavier toddler (12kg+)
- The mattress has a zip-off cover with inbuilt mattress protector with excellent wetness protection and breathability properties
- It contains Tencel® which is 130 times more absorbent than cotton and is quilted with 100% wash fleece (polyester fleece) and refined with lavender and melissa oil essences for their calming effect as well as their effectiveness against fungi and bacteria