Functional Flant & Mungo Bed
The Flant & Mungo Bed features useful shelving and cubby space at the foot end.
This stylish bed with its white and natural woodgrain durable finish includes woodgrain ‘T’ shelving. The Flant & Mungo bed accommodates a standard single size mattress of 188 x 91cm. Storage space is always at a premium and this bed offers enough solutions to enhance your child’s bedroom storage offering. The bed offers storage shelves at the foot end with a height of 50cm and a cubby shelf 60cm high.
- Solid, high-quality construction
- Ample storage space
- Mattress available separately
- Height: 60cm
- Length: 219cm
- Width: 105cm
- E2 MDF (medium density fibreboard)
- Melamine wrap which is resistant to corrosion, water and high temperature
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong