A shiny shatterproof mirror hides behind four colourful wooden flaps in this captivating wooden baby toy.
Flip them back with a click and a clack to delight babies and toddlers! The joy of spotting their own reflection encourages tactile exploration, improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills naturally. This durable toy holds its appeal through toddlerhood, too, as young children master colour-recognition, basic vocabulary and concepts of cause-and-effect. Made with select hardLight Wood and child-safe dyes and tested to the highest standards of safety, this is a thoughtful gift for new parents or the new baby in your house! Includes a parent-and-child activity book to inspire open-ended interactive play.
More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Talk to your child about the colours and shapes you see, pointing to different parts as you name them, and inviting the child to point to them too. Pause between sentences to give your child a chance to touch these areas or mimic your speech.
- Flip back the flaps to reveal part of the mirror. Encourage the child to move more flaps back to see a bigger reflection.
- Listen to the click and clack as the flaps open and close.
- Create a song or rhyme to share as you play. (“Four little squares, yellow, red, green, blue. Flip them all back, and I see you!”)
- Unique flip-flap, safety-hinged cord
- Flip open the flaps to reveal a hidden mirror
- Flaps make a satisfying clicking sound when closed