Cocoon Zipped Swaddle – Cotton
The Cocoon Zipped Swaddle – Cotton is made from a 100% cotton knit type of fabric, which is stretchy, soft to touch, doesn’t irritate baby’s delicate skin and ideal for babies with allergies and other skin conditions such as eczema.
The simple and ingenious solution of a zipped swaddle was discovered a few years ago and is becoming one of baby’s essentials.
The Cocoon swaddle by Ko-coon is designed for newborns up to 3 months old and features zip closure to allow easy swaddling and easily changing nappies, especially during the night or when baby is sleeping. The Ko-coon zipped swaddle range includes cotton, fleece hemp and merino wool options.
Swaddling is the art of wrapping the baby in a blanket for warmth and security.
- Keeps the baby calm by recreating the snug and restricted space in the womb
- Controls startle reflex, that disturbs and wakes sleeping baby
- Help reducing the risk of sudden infant death by keeping babies on their back during the sleep
- It is strongly recommended up to 3 months when the baby can start rolling
- Not so easy to swaddle anytime and anywhere
- Zipped swaddle
Our cotton swaddles are recommended to be used on its own in room temperatures between 25-30 degrees. For lower temperatures, simply adjust the layers of underwear or sleepwear worn beneath the swaddle to suit the nursery temperature.
We recommend it to be used in conjunction with the Ko-coon Baby Sleeping Gown or other natural fiber garments (i.e made out of cotton or hemp).
- Designed and made in South Africa
- Ideal for warm weather
- Breathable and soft to touch
- A long zip to allow changing nappies easily
- The zipper features a pull guard in order to protect child skin
- Not too tight a fit to let the baby move and kick; promotes healthy hip development
- Suitable for newborn babies up to 3 months old
- Packaged in handy cotton drawstring bag
- 100% cotton knit
- Length: 55cm
- Width: 27cm