Convertible Baby Cot
The convertible Baby Cot by top South African brand Pedersen + Lennard is designed to be useful for many years and become a family heirloom.
The Baby Cot is unique, stylish, durable and easy to clean. Powder-coated mild steel and hardwood are used in the manufacturing of this design, with a plant-based monocoat oil finish on the wood. It also features, built-in on one side of the cot, a handy towel rail and storage compartment. The cot fits a standard cot mattress of 65cm x 120cm (available separately).
You can choose your preferred wood and steel colour finish – White Oak, American Ash or Wormy Chestnut wood and White, Grey, Charcoal or Black steel rails. With your personal choice of finishes for both the Pedersen + Lennard Baby Cot and Compactum, you can create a stunning “customised” nursery.
There are 3 significant phases:
- Infant Mode: The bed surface is raised for easy access during all those late nights
- Baby Mode: The bed surface drops down, this phase usually lasts a couple of years
- Toddler Mode: One side of the fence is removed, creating a toddler bed or small couch
The Baby Cot is straightforward to put together and detailed instructions are provided.
- Unique and elegant design
- Convertible to three modes
- Built-in rail and storage compartment
- Wood choices: White Oak, American Ash or Wormy Chestnut
- Powder-coated steel colour choices: White, Grey, Charcoal or Black
- Height: 97cm
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 65cm
- Powder-coated mild steel
- Monocoat oil wood finish – plant-based, VOC-free and completely non-toxic
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- This item is specially made to order just for you and cannot be returned