Stylish Altitude Compactum without Changer – Graphite
Less is more. We took simplicity and combined it with functionality and the end result? The beautiful, minimalistic Altitude range.
The stylish Altitude Compactum without Changer – Graphite is perfect for a nursery since the optional removable changer turns this dresser into a compactum, and then it can be used as a dresser after the nappy days are over.
The wooden finish gives the furniture a modern character and the striking graphite front makes the furniture match a contemporary interior.
It has three drawers with Excel guides by FGV, which open by pressing on the front of the drawer. This convenient feature allows you to open the drawers by touch and eliminates the need for handles. The easy-swing door on the right hand side features three shelves for additional convenient storage.
The changing tray (available separately) slides over the top of the dresser and can be on fitted either side. Please note that the change mat and change mat cover (pictured) is NOT included.
The compactum is made of made of laminated chipboard with a thickness of 16mm in graphite. These boards are characterised by very low formaldehyde emission, hygiene class E1.
All Vox furniture complies with European safety standards and has received FSC certification. The brand provides parents a full line of baby furniture to enable you to find all the items you need. These are specially designed for young children and are perfectly adapted to their tastes. The brand uses environmentally friendly materials of superior quality.
- Drawers and door open by touch
- Conforms to EU Safety Standards
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction
- High quality materials
- Height: 84.5cm
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 53cm
- Laminated board – resistant to damage and damp, easy to keep clean
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Wall attachment strap included but relevant screws for your particular wall type are not included
- Initially the changer adds additional depth to the dresser, once the changer tray is removed at a later stage, the dresser will stand against the wall
- Change mat and change mat cover