The Adventure Tri-Bunk offers a double bed below and single above with additional shelving built in.
The Adventure range introduces a new look to the kids bedroom scene, with its warm wooden texture. It is ideal for girls and boys of all ages, although top bunks are only really for ages 6 and up.
Bunk beds have always been a firm favourite with kids, and with today’s modern designs and clever storage space kids and parents get much more bang for their buck. Not to mention that with the latest security standards parents can be assured that there won’t be any snapping ladders and their children’s arms won’t get stuck in between the slats. The Tri-Bunk’s solid base boards ensure a sleek finish from every angle. The only snag will be deciding who sleeps on top and who gets the double bed below!
The height of the top bed is 158cm, the total height being 191.3cm (the bookcase part measures 33.3cm H).
The length of the bed itself excluding the ladder is 192cm and the ladder looks to measure about 280 deep giving a total of 220.7cm. Please bear in mind you will need some space to enter the ladder staircase comfortable: at least 50cm -1m
- Sturdy design
- Includes storage shelves
- Laminate finish that is durable and scratch resistant
- Fits standard SA single (188cm x 91cm) and double (137cm x 188cm) mattresses
- Staircase can be installed on left or right-hand side
- Height: 191.3cm
- Length: 220.7cm (including ladder)
- Depth: 143.2cm
- Woodgrain laminated E1 MDF (medium density fibreboard)
- Do not use a mattress higher than 15cm on the top bunk
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- The top bed on a bunk bed is not suitable for use by children under the age of 6
- Bedding and decor
This product is not intended for use in any other way than indicated on the assembly instructions. Incorrect use, playing, climbing or jumping on this furniture may result in damage to the components or injury to the child.
- Please note that this product ships flat-pack and requires self-assembly by at least 2 persons
- Please ensure that all fittings are in place and kept tightened at all times as loose fittings may result in injury or damage to the furniture
- Please be aware of small parts which small children could swallow prior to assembly or plastic bags and other packaging that could suffocate or hurt small children
- Do not attempt to move the furniture in an assembled state as structural damage may occur
- Be sure to keep all fittings when moving as the same fittings may not be attainable at a later stage
- Never tie anything to the bed as belts, cords, sashes, scarves or ropes can strangle a child
- If replacement parts are needed, only use those from the original manufacturer; never substitute parts from a different bed
- Get the right mattress and make sure it is the correct size and thickness for your model of bed
- Keep the area under the bed clear of furniture, toys and other sharp objects
- Check regularly to make sure the bed frame is sturdy and free from signs of wear and tear
- Check that the mattress foundation is strong