With spring right around the corner, what better way to prepare for your little one’s arrival than by creating a tropical nursery, inspired by botanicals and greenery.
Here’s what to include and where to get it:
- Choose a solid wood cot that will compliment the natural botanicals, like this bamboo cot
- Select a focal piece such as this Botanic rug from Lorena Canals
- Add a natural seagrass belly basket
- If you don’t want the room to be too busy, look for natural cot bedding
- Hanging glass planters vases are a great accent to hang in a focal point
- Look for some wooden accents such as these cute wooden letters
- Natural baskets add clever storage solutions and no nursery can do without them
- A shiny lamp will add just the right final touch!
- Look for a great greenery wallpaper
Send us some pics of your nursery and leave comments here about what you love.
You might also like: