Let the fun and learning begin with the colourful Eduludo Bingo game for children.
Discover numbers through play and practise counting with the colourful animal shapes. Eduludo Bingo Numbers is an educational game children will enjoy and great for playing with amongst friends or some good old fashioned family fun!
- Colourful bingo game for discovering numbers through play.
- A fun twist on a classic bingo game.
- Practise number and animal recognition skills.
- Play with the family, at a party or in the classroom.
- Teaches children learning can be fun.
- Colourful pictures appeal to young children.
- Practise counting skills and encourages concentration.
- For up to 4 players.
- Includes: 1 x spinning wheel, 4 x play boards, 24 x double-sided number cards (one side displaying a number and the other with domino-style dots).
- Age Range: 4 – 6 years.
Expert Review by Founder and CEO at Clever Little Monkey, Yulande Roxburge:
The brilliantly creative people at Djeco have brought us a children’s version of Bingo called Eduludo. Now kids between the ages of 4-6 can enjoy the fun of Bingo whilst learning numbers at the same time. The best part is that this game can be enjoyed by the whole family while the kids learn to recognise their animal shapes too. Kids love the colourful animal shapes and easily recognise the numbers.
A classic revival of good old fashioned fun for the whole family!
We give it 8 out of ten for ease of use and popularity amongst the kids.